We collect two kinds of information from you: non-personal information and personal information.
Personal information is information we collect through this Web Site that we can use to specifically identify you, and may include your:
- Name, Telephone Number and E-mail Address
- Credit Card or Similar Information
- Past Employment History
- Information you Provide in Online Tests, Including Responses to Test Questions
We collect personal information from you through the Web Site only when you voluntarily share it with us, such as when you fill out a registration form, an online survey, or send us an e-mail; if you choose to purchase a product or apply for a job with us or our clients; or when you use one of our online forms.
Non-personal information is information we collect through this Web Site that does not identify you by name or as an individual person. It may include information like:
- The type of web browser software your computer uses;
- Pages your computer visited and date and time your computer accessed our pages;
- Personal information that has been de-identified; and
- The IP (Internet Protocol) address associated with your computer.
We also proctor tests using webcam. We may capture live images through the web camera enabled tests. This is to prevent candidates from navigating away from the test window while the exam is ongoing. Also, to prevent impersonation and use of unfair means.
You have the right to request the modification or deletion of any personal information retained by FRAPL that is inaccurate, except that information relating to your test scores and performance, as set forth below. (You may request for modification or deletion of any personal information by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below . You understand that FRAPL, in its sole discretion, will determine whether personal information should be modified or deleted. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days).
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Web site, to track user's movements around the Web site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We collect non-personal information from your computer's web browser. A cookie is an information file that the Web Site places on your computer for record keeping and site navigation purposes. The cookie placed on your computer by the Web Site does not store your name, e-mail address or any other personal information about you. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Web site. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We set a persistent cookie to store your corporate logo, so that you may see it across pages. Your browser software can be set to reject cookies, including the cookie from our Web Site. However, please note that if you reject our cookies, you will not be able to use this Web Site
Camera Permission: Frapl is taking camera permission to use the QR scanner to start the test
Contact Permission: Frapl is taking contact permission to give connection suggestion based on contact
Read & Write Storage Permission : Frapl is taking Read & Write Storage permission to enable user to upload images and videos on his profile
Web Beacons / Gifs
Our third party advertising partner employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Pixel), that help us better manage content on our Web site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We sometimes tie in the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers personal information to send mailers.
We use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or display content based upon what you view on our Web site to personalize your visit. Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Web site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html#117118
3rd Party Tracking
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
(Google AdSense/Adwords) We use Google Adwords only to publish ads on this Web site. When you view or click on an ad a cookie will be set to help better provide advertisements that may be of interest to you on this and other Web sites. You may opt-out of the use of this cookie by visiting Google's Advertising and Privacy page: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not restrict the ways that we use or disclose non-personal information. We will use non-personal information from you to help us make this Web Site more useful to users and for other business purposes. We do not link this automatically-collected data, which does not identify individual users, to personal information.
For instance, we may use non-personal information to:
- Create reports to develop programs, products, services or content
- Customize the information or services that are of interest to you, or
- Share it with or sell it to third parties
We may use personal information we collect from you through this Web Site:
- To respond to your requests, including your request to be evaluated for possible employment opportunities;
- To provide you with products or services that you request;
- To provide you access to FRAPL's products or services;
- To develop records, including records of your personal information;
- For analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content;
- To remove your personal identifiers (your name, e-mail address, social security number, tcc). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may use and treat it like other non-personal information;
- To protect our rights or property;
- To protect someone's health, safety or welfare; or
- To comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- We may share the personal information you provide with the organization to which you are applying for a job, and with any of its suppliers who are involved in the application process.
- We may also share your personal information with our parent, subsidiary, or affiliated companies (Related Companies) for our or their internal business purposes; but we do not share this information for their independent marketing purposes.
- In the ordinary course of business, we also will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use different vendors or suppliers to process your credit card information, to manage our contact us chat service or to ship you products that you order from the Web Site. In such cases those third parties may have access to your personal information in order to provide the services on our behalf and will not use it for any other purposes.
- Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our Web site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to http://frapl.com.
- FRAPL reserves the right to disclose and transfer user information, including personal information, in connection with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition, or similar transaction. In such cases, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information .
RETENTION AND YOUR CHOICES AND ABILITY TO ACCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION
FRAPL provides individuals reasonable opportunity to access and update their personal information, subject to the qualifications noted below. You have the right to obtain confirmation from FRAPL that we have retained personal information about you, as well as a written description of the nature of that personal information, the purposes for which it is being used, the sources of the personal information and a list of the recipients with whom we have shared your personal information. You also have the right to request the modification or deletion of any personal information retained by FRAPL that is inaccurate. Please contact us at the address appearing below to inquire about your personal information. FRAPL reserves the right to charge a modest fee for providing you access to your personal information.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employees: FRAPL permits employees to access and update the employee's personal information as permitted by law. Please contact your local Human Resources Representative for details on accessing and updating your personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER ONLINE RESOURCES
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Web site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If you choose to use our referral service to invite a user about our Web site, we will ask you for your friends name and email address. We will automatically send your friend's a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Forerunner Assessment Private Limited stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our invite user program. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
COLLECTION AND USE OF 3rd PARTY PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may also provide personal information about other people, such as their name and email address. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided.
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
CONSENT TO TRANSFER
This Web Site is operated in India. Please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to India. By using the Web Site or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
We have implemented commercially reasonable electronic, physical and procedural safeguards designed to help protect against the loss, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information under our control. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Certain features of our Web Sites may require you to use an access code, password or similar unique identifier. You are responsible for protecting the secrecy of your account information. FRAPL recommends that you use the latest browsers so as to take advantage of advances in security technology. Although we strive to protect your encrypted information, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure. There is some risk associated with any data transmission, including the risk that personal information may be intercepted in transit. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
INFORMATION RELATED TO DATA COLLECTED FOR OUR CLIENTS THROUGH THE SERVICE
Forerunner Assessment Private Limited collects information under the direction of its Clients, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information it processes. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our Clients.
Forerunner Assessment Private Limited has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his/her query to the Forerunner Assessment Private Limited's Client (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within 30 days.
We will retain personal information we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. Forerunner Assessment Private Limited will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Forerunner Assessment Private Limited
FRAPL, 49/90 Nav Durga Chowk, Aminpara,
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India, 492001
+91 - 8982604060(Support)